LEGO Education – Create an Invention to make your Life Easier
Create an invention to help solve one of the small problems faced by children at home, at school and while playing.
- Introduction / debate;
- Identification of a problem;
- Choice of the best idea;
- Away with creation;
- Evaluation of the work done;
- Presentation of the model;
The inspiration to create simplifying inventions is everywhere around us. An excellent starting point is to invite students to collect ideas to solve the small problems they face in everyday life. Get them to think about it with questions like:
What could they do or devise together to make life easier?
- Do they need help waking up in the morning?
- Do they need a helper for housework?
- Do they need a reminder to do something?
Make sure you have materials on hand that can help you come up with something new.
LEGO Education – Create an Invention to make your Life Easier, LEGO Link Lesson.